What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Friday, April 30

Mistress of the Iframe Gallery Embed!

(If you don't know what I am talking about....just high five me and say "good job".  You can roll your eyes at me after I turn around....lol).

OK, so I have been fiddling like heck to get a GINORMOUS gallery installed.  Everywhere I turned, I would get the same blah, blah, blah "guy" talk.  I mean doesn't anyone talk "normal person" anymore (I realize at this point me talking about iframes isn't normal people talk, so roll the eyes again....lol).

FINALLY the amazing team at my hosting company, Merchant Moms (shout out, props and all of that good stuff) gave me a simple solution....embed it with an iframe.  So I did, and it flippin' worked!  Book after book always poo-poo'd the iframe but in this case, it was the perfect solution.

Thank you for listening to me ramble.  To appease the masses, I will now leave you with a silly picture of us on St. Patrick's Day.  It's not going to be very edited because I am in the middle of ftp'ing over 3000 images and code.  (Insert rock concert fingers here)  Why do my children not look nearly as excited to be wearing beeble-boppers on their heads as Curly and I do??

No comments:

Post a Comment