What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Wednesday, April 28

Playing with Watermarks

Just a quickie here and then I better go to bed.

I purchased The Coffeeshop Blog's Premium Watermarking Kit today and am just now getting around to playing with it.  (Probably reading the instructions would be the FIRST place to start, but nooooo).  I am testing it out here with the same picture of Devon that I posted earlier.  Let's see how it looks......

Ohhhh!  Cute!  I will fool around with it more tomorrow.  It has some really awesome batch processing options which will make life MUCH easier here....cuz you know....I have it rough :)  I'm not really going to bed.  I'm going to do the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment