What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Friday, April 30

Imported a REALLY Old Blog

I am really kicking it old school!  I just imported my super, duper old blog called "Tiaras Make You Taller" that spanned 2007-2009.  I just might get caught up today with a box of tissues looking at my babies when they were so teeny tiny.  My gosh, they have grown!  I saw a post where I blogged about Devon learning to crawl.  My goodness, right now she rips up the driveway on her Barbie scooter and digs through my purse for lip glosses (hey, she takes after her mamma....a girl needs her gloss!).  And Logan!  It was the days before he became the Wii Zen Master.

Keep me away from ANY and ALL adoption agencies at this minute because I just might start a homestudy and get fingerprinted or something wild like that.  Oh wait, I'd have to clean in order to have a Social Worker come over....that might be a deal breaker...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment