What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Tuesday, January 20

Unexpected Happy Email

I was so excited to come home today to find an email from Devon's foster mom! She sends them through her brother's email account in Spanish and I have a wonderful friend who translates them for me (so much for all of that HS and college Spanish!). I was so worried because when my computer crashed a few months ago, I lost his email address.....UGH! But now I have it again. She is such a sweet soul. She wrote to thank us for the Christmas gifts and pictures and says that she is so happy to see how much we love Devon and how big she is getting. She also said that she gets a little sad because she misses her so much. She gave me her cell phone number and she and her boys want us to visit soon! I want to go back soooo bad! First, her birthmom says that she looks forward to the day we visit and now Guadalupe tells me that she wants to see us again. Come on economy, shape up so I can ship out and visit these wonderful woman :) They are both incredible!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! What a great gift it is to have that communication. I hope you get to go visit both of those women soon. :)

    PS--I'm SO glad you're back blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ruthanne, what a gift it is to have communication with her. A definite blessing!!

    ReplyDelete