What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Tuesday, February 19

My Funny Valentine's

Logan's teachers are always coming up with cute ways to thrill parents. After his fun Valentine's Day party, I got the adorable letter in the mail. I think it is soooo precious! He also made me a darling beaded necklace that I proudly wore out to dinner that night. Everyday with Curly, Logan and Devon feels like Valentine's Day. I'm the luckiest momma and wife in the the world :)
Here are some more pictures from our Love Day :)


Eat your heart out Martha! LOL








9 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Logan made you...and such a nice poem. Looks like the kids had fun on Valentines day. Seems like a better week. I thought of you all last week. Hugs to Logan!

    Love and Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, that is so sweet! Logan is just a little honey for making you such an awesome card :) Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics and what a cute card. I really want a cupcake now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that is such a cute card and GREAT handwriting skills Logan! :) I love all the pictures. Tara you are the room mommy QUEEN! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those goodies look DE-lish!! Good job, room mommy!! That card is ADORABLE. My students sang that song once in the school concert and I loved it! It's super cute as a card. Might be stealing that idea for my classroom next year! :)

    Your three Valentine's are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet! Send me over some cupcakes GIRL. Love ya...kids are adorable as ever. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks:-)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. That card from Logan is priceless. You've got to frame it. These days pass by so fast, and before you know it, he'll be moving out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH gosh!
    That brought tears to my eyes. Logan is such a sweetie. And your absolutely right Martha doesn't have anything on you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is that card from Logan? and your 2 little Valentine's are CUTE CUTE CUTE, too!

    ReplyDelete