What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Monday, February 4

Look Who's "SPEC"-tacular!



How cute is Logey in his specs?? We just got home from picking up his vision therapy glasses. I think he looks adorable :) He loves wearing them and so far doesn't want to take them off. He's such a big, sophisticated man :)

11 comments:

  1. Does he get any darn cuter? Love Love Love his new specs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable and oh so studious at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so handsome with his new specs!!!! I hope Devon is feeling better real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sophisticated little guy. He looks thrilled to have them.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome little guy!!!! I just love it and they look really good on him!!! GO LOGAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the specs! Very handsome. Devon has gotten so big, so cute! Hope all is well, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Logan! My man! You are lookin' so stylin' in those new glasses! LOVE THEM:-) He wears them well! I also read about the sleep meds...I am glad for you Tara. I know it's tough. Alec hasn't slept in months...you know our story. It's so hard on all of us and his attitude is night and day difference if he gets even 6 hours of sleep. So I am glad that something is working for you!
    Hugs and we need to get together...I miss you:-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, he looks adorable!

    Nikki
    http://dreamasifyouwillliveforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't kids look even CUTER with glasses on??? especially YOURS! What a cutie PIE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tara!
    Im stopping by to say HI! I thought of you all week and was hoping it was a better week with Logan. He sure is a cutie with those glasses on. Happy Valentine's day to all of you!

    Love and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete