What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Monday, February 4

BEAT IT Bug-ga-boo's!

Wanna hear how long Curly had to wait with Devon at the Children's Hospital ER today to see a Dr?? 5 hours! Can you flippin' believe that nonsense? Poor little chica has RSV....basically a raw deal of a bad cough, excessively runny nose, fever and sleeplessness. Yep.....no sleep. I am thankful beyond belief that Logan is adapting well to the sleep medicine presecribed to him. I am fall-down-on-my-knees thankful because a good night's sleep for him changes his ENTIRE perspective on the day. Better living through pharmalogical (sp?) advances is GOOD.

On a fun and happy note....Devon received her 1st Valentine yesterday from her amiga Sophia. She was so happy to see Sophia all dressed up in her Princess gear. Then she tried to eat the card....lol. Lisa, your daughter is so precious!

Look at her sick little eyes. Bless her heart :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Poor Devon! Hope she is feeling better asap. Glad she liked her Valentine!

    ReplyDelete