What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Friday, February 22

My Baby is Growing Up!

Logan turns 5 on Sunday. Where has the time gone? It feels like just yesterday that I wondered if the cramps that were "coming and going" were actually labor...lol.

This remarkable little boy has changed our lives for nothing but the better and he brightens everyone's day everywhere he goes. His smile is beacon and his laugh makes your heart warm. He is my little hero and has accomplished more in his 5 years than many can do in a lifetime.

I'm lucky to be Logan's mom. I love him with every ounce of my heart and soul.

We are taking the kids to Kalahari waterpark to celebrate his birthday so I will be sure to post pics when we get back.

6 comments:

  1. Tara this is SOOOOOO sweet. I absolutely love it. You know that lst picture is my favorite picture of Logan that I've ever seen. :) He is SO stinkin cute wiht all those curls. :) And I LOVE your hair dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE it!!!!!! The whole way thru, I kept thinking, "that's my favorite picture, no THAT'S my favorite!" I can't decide!! They're all so cute of him!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOGAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what it is about that little boy, but he just melts my heart. Each picture brings a smile to my face and a bigger smile on my heart. He is just precious and makes the world a better place. Have a good time this weekend.
    Happy Birthday Sweet Logan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was precious, Tara. I was smiling throught the whole thing. I swear, he has got to be the cutest little boy I have ever seen. His personality shows in every photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tara, That was an awesome Oviedo! What a Cutie. So many I wanted to say were my favorites..but then I saw him looking down in his little sisters eyes...I new then that was my very favorite.
    Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!

    Love and Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute video! Happy belated birthday Logan!

    ReplyDelete