What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Wednesday, February 11

Reggae Dancing in Heaven

Last Thursday my mom died in my dad's arms at home. She left us quietly and is no longer in pain. I miss her like crazy and each day is a new struggle to get past the tears and sadness. Tonight I am going through pictures for her Celebration of Life and scanned in a few of my favorites. Even though my mom isn't here with me, I know exactly where she is. She is up in heaven, dancing in the sand at a Bob Marley concert and I know that she has the best tan there :)
Thanks to all of my friends for their love, support and prayers. Your strength has pulled me through these rough times.

3 comments:

  1. Tara, My prayers are with you during your time of loss!! Your mom might be up there at that concert in the sky with my step-dad!!! He was a big fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara,
    Your Mom is BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for sharing her with us:)
    May the memories of her comfort you and your family in the days ahead.
    I'm here if you need me...
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so, so sorry. I know I keep saying that, but I am. I can't believe I never saw pics of your mom before this! I'm so glad she was able to die on her own terms--peacefully in your dad's arms with you by her side.

    ReplyDelete