What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Sunday, February 22

Logan's 6th Birthday Party

We had sooooo much fun today! Logan turns 6 on Tuesday (how can he be 6 already???) and we had his birthday party at My Gym. We invited Logan's entire Kindergarten class and some friends and nearly everyone came. My goodness, there was a ton of 5 and 6 year old energy in that room! I think the kids all really enjoyed themselves and Logan had a BLAST! The played games, did freeze dance, played hide and seek and then did Space Flight on the zip line. We had Mario cake and the kids went home with Mario goodie bags. I bet they are all sleeping good tonight :)









6 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tara you did such a great job on the party!!! What a blast!!!! You are SUCH a creative mommmmy!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tara! The bags look awesome, the cake looks awesome and it looks like it was SO super fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That party looks SO fun!!! What a great idea to have it there....no set up...no clean up. Nice.
    I bet the parents were loving you too when their kids all went to bed at 6:00. lol
    LOVE how little Sassy is right in there with the rest of them. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great party. Looks like a great time. The party bags are fantastic. Great job again Tara..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a great birthday Logan!
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks live everyone had a great time! happy birthday Logan!

    ReplyDelete