What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Tuesday, January 27

Sister Maria Chi Chi

This is how I found Devon this afternoon when I went to wake her up from her nap. How precious is she? She looks like a little nun with her blanket on her head like a habit and her hands in the praying position. I called her Sister Maria Chi Chi because we call Devon Sissy around the house and when she says it, it comes out as Chi Chi. It makes us all giggle. I love my little angel :)





The "Gamers"





8 comments:

  1. LOL Tara what a little angel!!!!!!! That gamer shot looks very familiar. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan and Devon are soo adorable! Thoughts and prayers are going out to you, your Mom and family.
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of the sweetest pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good thing that girl isn't sleeping so cutely over here or she might wake up at all the cheek pinchin' i'd be doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, so darn cute!!!

    Still praying for you mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sister Maria Chi Chi is VERY adorable. One day you're probably going to want ot send her to the convent - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE!! I can almost see the outline of a halo above her head. lol

    So, Andrew isn't the only one who sleeps with/on top of 20 blankets?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG she is too cute. Nothing like a sleeping angel that looks like a nun!

    ReplyDelete