What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Sunday, January 25

Random Cuteness

I'm pretty psyched that they have Wi-Fi access at the hospital. My mom is still in ICU and we should know more in a few days according to the doctors around here.


Here are a few pictures from Christmas that will steal your heart :)






4 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! Sorry to hear about your mom!! I hope things are ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! Sending many prayers for your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pics are adorable. Thinking of your Mom and your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to pic a favorite and I can't!! They're all so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete