What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Wednesday, July 9

Devon's Passport Came!

It only took about 8 days from when we turned in the app at the Post Office and I didn't pay extra to expedite it! We can now officially go to random and wild places like.....Canada :) Seriously, I've missed Canada. We haven't been there since Devon's been home. It is a quick and easy drive plus they have Wheel of Fortune slot machines there that make me happy.
Check out this "mug". She had to stand on a stool at Walgreen's to get her picture taken. She has that WTH look on her face because Logan and I were tickling her and trying to make her laugh. You can see how well that worked...lol.

Running with her passport.
Staring at it with a WooHoo face :)

5 comments:

  1. Gwen, Jenny, & MiaJuly 10, 2008 at 8:06 PM

    WOOO HOOOOO! I need to get Mia hers soon. So when you go to Cananda email me because I am like an hour from Cananda maybe we could meet up or we could watch the kids?!? I know, someone you never met watch your kids, I am a bit crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! How exciting!!! I think her 'mug' is ADORABLE!! No one ever smiles at customs anyway. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love her little photo! I am stoked it came so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just think of all the exotic places you can go now?? Even if you don't just knowing you can is half the fun :)
    And love the wheel of fortune machines.... come on spin come on spin.
    Have a great weekend!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.... that is the cutest passport photo ever! I hope you hear some good news soon. That green & white dress is so cute.

    ReplyDelete