What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Tuesday, October 9

Guatoberfest was AWESOME!!

You know that you had a great time when it takes you 3 days to finally get your blog updated because you're too pooped to post!

We had soooo much fun. It was so incredibly special to finally be with the friends that I made over a year ago. Flash forward a year later and there we were, in a hotel together in Atlanta with our babies. Amazing! I am so lucky to call these awesome ladies my friends!

We couldn't participate in all of the activities because our little ones still need there naps and go to bed early. We didn't let that stop us from having a blast in our rooms. We stayed up LATE laughing and talking and getting our babies to bed or back to bed. :)

The flights there and back went fine. After all, our girls are international travelers...lol.

Here are some pics of all of the fun we had....

The "Gang"Andrew sporting his tutu 'fro
Aren't these outfits amazing?? Kelly did them!
Devon LOVED touching Andrew. Andrew did not :)

Waaaaaaaaa!
Isabelle needed earplugs for this one!
More Waaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Sweet SophieBug sleeping on her momma, Marcy

The "cat burglars" had fun playing with the safe
Posing at the CNN Bldg. We never did find Anderson!
Testing the water temp
Who's going in 1st?
Splash Splash, they are taking a bath and yes it is Saturday night
How cute are they???
Kemry is SO over this photoshoot! She's outta there!
"So Kemry, let me tell you about football..."
"Ava I need to program your # in mommy's cell"
Strike a pose, hot momma! Ruthanne and Andrew My Ohio amigas, Nikki and Isabelle
All the way from San Francisco.....Carrie and Grace and Carrie's Sis
The Summer Sisters finally together. We all started our process last summer.
Kelly and Kemry
PJ Party in Room 608!! My other Ohio amigas and flying partners Lisa and Sophia








7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!! I had SO much fun with you guys!!! I can't wait to upload all my pics tomorrow and see what I got. Seeing your pictures makes me miss you guys even more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Pics!! Love the bath picture of them all!! Sophia and I had a hoot flying with you all. We can't wait to get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, your pictures are awesome! Andrew and Devon in the quarterback/cheerleader picture is so adorable. It's amazing seeing you all together like that- I don't know why you would HAVE to leave the hotel room~ abviously the party was there! ;) I sooooo wish we could have joined you all. Kelly, making the matching outfits, they are priceless! She did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics Tara! So was Logan beyond excited to see you when you got home? Good meeting you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad your group could make it to Atlanta:)

    Julia:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pics wish we could have been there !!!Thanks for sharing. It looked like a blast !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just too adorable! Although the bathtub is my favorite, they are all such sweeties! Congratulations to all of the families--how special and great that you all came together like that!

    ReplyDelete