What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Thursday, October 4

Atlanta.....Here We Come!!!

Devon and I will be boarding a plane to Atlanta with our friends Nikki, Isabelle, Lisa and Sophia bright and early tomorow. I am soooo excited to meet my friends that I have been talking to for over a year. This weekend is going to be awesome!

I promise to take a TON of pictures. I also promise to finish packing and get myself to bed! I am embarrassed at how big our suitcase is! LOL

3 comments:

  1. WHoooo Hooooooo Tara and Devon you are going to have a blast this weekend!!! I can't wait to see the pictures of everyone. You have no idea how much Allyson and I will be missing you all. Have fun, we will be thinking about you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, Im a dork but I keep checking your blog for Atlanta pics. I hope you are having a great time- we have been thinking about you all........

    ReplyDelete