What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Monday, September 17

There's a Party in our Potty!!!!!





HE DID!!!! LOGAN PEE'D IN THE POTTY 2 TIMES TODAY!!!!!!

My friends with Nuero-typical friends might be thinking "Big Whoop, he's almost 5. He should already be going in there". Well, not so much. Logan had/has a ginormous fear of the toilet. I don't really know what the fear is. I try to guess, cold seat, loud flush sound, losing part of his "self", etc.

I am walking on air today!! This after our insurance company denied my claim to pay for pull-ups/kid Depends! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Here are some pictures of my Big Boy sporting his Pirate Halloween costume that will never make it until Oct. 31st!

6 comments:

  1. YEAH LOGAN!!!!!!! AWESOME JOB BIG GUY!!!! I love your pirate costume. What a big day of P's and R's (ok, I know that was lame but I couldn't help myself)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO LOGAN, GO LOGAN, GO LOGAN!!!! What an accomplishment for him!! Keep up the good work!!!! And BTW,...what a handsome Pirate Dude he is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless his little heart he is a doll!! Good job to him for doing the deed! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a party in the potty, oh yeah oh yeah, a pee ppe in the potty , that's right that's right..there's a poo poo in the potty uh huh uh huh I hope Skylar can go to the party potty soon, we keep trying COngrats Logan I hope you enjoyed my diddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYYYYYYYY LOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete