What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Sunday, September 16

Logan Rode the Puke-a-Nator & Devon Rode the Merry-Go-Round!





Today was the last day that Geauga Lake was open for the season so we headed there tonight after the Browns' game for a little family fun with Grandma and Grandpa. We had a great time! I cannot believe how daring Logan is! He dragged Daddy on a roller coaster (twice!) and this thing that I can only describe as a puke-a-nator that spins in circles REALLY fast (twice!). You guys should have seen Curly's hair after that! LMBO!
This was Devon's first go at an amusement park. She loved looking at all of the people (sometimes the people alone are the most amusing thing about an amusement park! The only ride that she went on was the Merry-Go-Round. They have pretty strict rules about being able to walk before being allowed to ride. Party poopers!
Ugh, I'm having some serious formatting issues so here are a bunch of pictures :)







5 comments:

  1. She is SO yummy and cute!!! So is Logan! You and Curly look so happy!! What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!! I'm so happy you finally got to go. Did it warm up today? Aren't you glad I wasn't ringing your phone off again today so you could actually spend time with your family??? LOL I LOVE the pictures of you with Devon!!!!! You two are beautiful together. And GO LOGAN....little daredevil! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Logan is such a little handsome man. And little Devon looks so sweet sleeping with that cute little bow on her head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Tara. Aren't those amusement park people bummers, not letting our small children ride. lol. Looks like you had tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the pics. TO hell with the carnies, SOB's with their RULES !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete