What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Wednesday, August 22

ROAD TRIP!!! GIRL'S WEEKEND!!!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


I am so excited that Devon and I will be attending Guatoberfest in Atlanta from Oct 5-7th!!! O M G!! It is going to be sooo much fun!! We are bunking with Kelly & Kemry and Nikki & Isabelle. Luckily we have a suite with 2 beds and a pull-out couch. Can you guys imagine the # of hairbows per square inch in that room? I'm wondering who will sleep less, the girls because they are in a new place or the mommies because we'll be up all night giggling?? Devon and I are going to fly down with Nikki and Isabelle. Did I mention how excited we are?? I've never been on a "girl's weekend" before. We (Kelly) have the room booked and I've paid the registration. Now all we need are plane tickets, t-shirts and of course some adorable twinkie outfits for the girls. :)

8 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO I am SOOOO excited!!!! I haven't stopped thinking about how cute our little twinkies will be there together. They'll be bonded together as summer sisters forever after a weekend in the same suite. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited for you that you get to go!!! How awesome is that! You will have a great time I am sure and I want to see a picture of the mass of hairbows in that hotel room:-) Sure wish I could go too:-( Have a GREAT time.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna go!!!! I'm working on a plan. Is there room for two more????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all are going to have TOOOOOOOOO much fun. So glad you've decided to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited too! It will be great to see you both again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooooo ... jealous!!!!!!

    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo!! I cannot wait!!! We are going to have a blast!! The girls are so close in age they will love to play! (and so will the big girls!!!)

    ReplyDelete