What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Monday, August 6

2 Reasons I am so Lucky





I might not get to shave my legs everyday, eat a warm meal or have a clean house but I have the world right here with these two. It's not about what I don't have. It's about how blessed I am to call these two special kiddos my children. I am so lucky!

5 comments:

  1. Tara,
    How sweet is that??? I feel the same way. Mine is "I may not get to sleep, but I have AP!" Devon has a message on our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two little cuties are the sweetest things ever. Devon gets cuter every time I see her! And Logan's smile---just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, every day they remind us of that, right?? And, I'm glad I'm not the only one with unshaven legs LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 Very good reasons! They are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete