What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Tuesday, April 27

Making Progress

I finally started to give my website a little TLC and am soon going to be re-opening it with a shopping cart (because you all know how good I am at shopping, right??).  Take a peek at it at www.peaceloveandpixels.com

I also imported all of my blog posts from my old blog if anyone would like to read along at their leisure :)  So my randomness from 2009 and prior is all here.

Hey, why doesn't anyone in my castle rinse off their plates?  I'm just saying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment