What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Thursday, June 11

PLEA for Adoption Grant Info

PLEA for adoption grant information! I fell in love with a sweet 10 year old boy while I was in Ethiopia with Kelly. He's been at the orphange for over a year and still does not have a family to call his own. Curly and I would LOVE to be his parents but it is not financially possible at this time. PLEASE let us know about any legit grant resources. We are a very spiritual family but have no specific religious affliation.....we are commited to being a family of the World.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara! This is Jenny (Logan's old EI gal). This link might be a good place to start for some resources. Oak Adoptive Health Center at ACH might know of some resources, or where to send you for more information. Best of luck to you! I am glad I stopped by your blog today! :)

    https://www.akronchildrens.org/cms/site/21659bc0f51c0d75/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Tara!!!!! I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete