What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Tuesday, July 15

My #1 Band Has a Kids Album

Curly and I are nuts for Barenaked Ladies. In fact, we've been Ladies Room fan club members for a loooong time. Imagine my surprise and happiness when they came out with a kids album called "Snacktime". Here is a video of one of my favorite songs called "Pollywog on a Bog". It's super cute and there is a Shaggy/Chris Cross rap in the middle. I hope they tour with this album, you know "for the kids".....lol

See the video here

5 comments:

  1. JediBoy loves "789" ... and the album calms BabyGirl right down when we pop it on in the van! I'd love it too if they toured again soon... for the kids, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea!! Thanks for sharing!! The video is too cute, my boys will love it. Love me some Barenaked Ladies!
    Have a great week
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL You crack me up...you guys are such groupies LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I keep forgetting to tell you that I got the CD the other day and we LOVE it!! Andrew was jamming to it today while I cleaned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to HAVE to get this CD! Did you hear that the lead guy got jailed for drugs the other day? My first thought was, "I hope he gets out in time to do his kids tour!" ROFL

    ReplyDelete