What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Tuesday, May 27

I Covet this VAN!!!



DUDE!!!! VW is coming out with a van this Fall called the Routan. Do normal people get geeked over stuff like this? We are major Vee-Dub fans around this house and I was so bummed that they didn't offer a van when it was time for me to turn in the old Passat. I did some reading up on it and it appears that it is basically a Town & Country with the cute little happy VW circle on the front. I'm down with that because I already have a T&C and like it plenty. Now I need to wait until my lease is up in June of 2010.....lol. I'm sure they'll have ironed out all of the kinks by then :)

I'm feeling SUPER sentimental today. Today was Logan's last official day of preschool. It was toy washing day :) Tomorrow we go to a park for a class picnic. Then he moves on the big world of Kindergarten. His teachers are so incredible. They made us scrapbooks with pictures and art and little sayings from throughout the year. I read it and had a big, fat cry. My baby is growing up!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, Tara. I know how hard it's going to be for you and Logan to leave Mrs. T. The scrapbooks sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, I am not normal by any means and I don't even geek over a VW. That means you are more non-normal than me. You are just wierd, okay. How sweet of Logan's teachers to do that for you. Yes relish these years. Last year was Robby's high school graduation and I brought the pic of his kindergarten graduation to show him, and I swear it felt like last month I was there and he was graduating from kindergarten. My gosh, the time just flies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Tara it happens TOO fast! I cannot believe they start K this year (and I'm TOTALLY rebelling this in my head). HE'S ready, but I don't know if I'M ready! It seems like we get them to the perfect age..they're so sweet and loving and compliant, our little buddies, and then we have to send them away to big school. And the van rocks! :) That'll be perfect for you! p.s. Logan's teacher is so sweet to do that for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gwen, Jenny, & MiaMay 28, 2008 at 8:26 PM

    I love VW too! I am going to have to check that van out, my lease is up in 5 months.

    It is so hard when kids are growing up I can't imagine how hard it is going to be for you when he starts kindergarten (sp?).

    ReplyDelete