What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Monday, March 31

Oh CRAP! My Baby Makes a Swear!

Well I knew it would happen sooner or later. When the combo is a sweetie that mimics words and mommy that sounds like a trucker, I'm surpised that it didn't happen sooner. Logan came down with a cold and we wanted to give him some Benadryl for his sniffles. We put it in a little measuring cup and he drink it from a straw. He hates the stuff and it takes a lot of coaxing and bribery with a sucker to get it down. Well, he sat on the couch with the little cup and was avoiding drinking it. He tried balancing it on his knee and Ka-Blam....it spilled and so did the swear.

Logan: OH CRAP!
Mommy: Huh?
Logan: Logan spilled medicine.....Oh Crap!
Mommy: Did you just say "Crap"???
Logan: No Mommy, I said "Oh Crab"

He did not say crab. He said crap. I guess it is one of the milder ones that he could have dipped into. I have to remind myself to be careful for what you wish for....lol. A few years ago when he was non-verbal I would have happily accepted the F-Bomb :)

Daddy played hookey on Friday and we went to the Science Center on Friday. It was the perfect ending to Logan's Spring Break.

"The Swearer"

Sweet Sassy Molassy


Trying to take her shoes off. Can I duct tape these things on somehow??

Logan and Mommy making their hair stand up at the Science Fair. SHOCKING! LOL

8 comments:

  1. It happens to the best of us..in all of our houses one time or another my friend. Join the club!
    That little Devon is soooooooo cute.

    Love and Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. To funny!!! I'm already mentally preparing myself for the preschool teacher's "bad parent" call. I try to watch what I say, but there are times that you can't help but let one slip :)
    Best Wishes
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, looking forward to that one ... from one trucker mouth to the other LOL So, quick story. My cousin took her kiddos for a walk around the neighborhood yard saleing last year. They were on their way home when her middle one says, "dammick, we left our water at that house" ... she says, "what did you say?!" he says "dammick, it's what you say when you forget something" ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh yes we had our first f-bomb the other day, I about died!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw...he's the cutest little potty mouth I've ever seen. I blame Spongebob---Oh Crab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, for real, how could you ever get mad at that sweet boy? He is precious and I absolutely love that picture of him and of sweet baby girl. She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least he only said that; just wait until something worse comes out...

    Have fun! (We do!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BAAAAAHAHAHA I LOVE IT TARA!!!!!!!! The coverup is the best!

    ReplyDelete