What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Thursday, March 6

Ice & Princesses with Bed Head

OK, so Tuesday night didn't turn out how I would have liked. I guess I'm pretty used to it because I haven't picked a winner since Bill's 2nd run....well actually since Gore won the popular vote in 2000. I still have my sign in the front yard and still am an Obama Mamma (until Howard Dean tells me otherwise....lol)

Funnier and lighter, here is Devon wearing a totally cute shirt that my friend Lynn got for her. It says "This is what a Guatemala Princess looks like". Ain't that the truth?? She is sporting her bed head 'do.

Here's a picture of an ice covered tree in my backyard. Aren't I artsy??? LOL

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! The ice and the gorgeous Guatemalan princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Tshirt !! She is just getting so big !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That T-shirt is ADORABLE!! She's gorgeous--even with bedhead.

    You are definitely artsy-fartsy. lol

    ReplyDelete