What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Thursday, September 6

Phew!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I got a new laptop tonight! And YES I did get the if-the-dogs-eat-it-and-Logan-dismantles-it-you-get-a-new-one insurance plan for 2 years :)

Now I need to figure out this Vista dill-e-o and decide which email I'm going to use (This new Windows Mail or my old Outlook). Opinions anyone??? Buehler, Buehler??

4 comments:

  1. That is the funniest picture! It took me a minute to realize it was imagechef and not your real keyboard. DUH!
    I'm so glad you're back. I've missed you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY LOVE you picture...you know thats a AEROSMITH song right and you know that I am totally in LOVE with Steven Tyler...yes I a WEIRD girl and I love those ROCK STARS....HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up. I always know I can come to your blog for some kind of laugh because you are just YOU. LOL. Hope this one works out for you for a loooooong time:-) Love you and miss you!
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAAAAAA you need to talk to John because I'm begging for one right now and not getting very far. I told him I need a new laptop AND a new Canon so he needs to start shopping. HE thought I was hilarious. lol

    ReplyDelete