What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Wednesday, September 12

Isn't He Pretty in Pink????



This little boy, Andrew, has made his Mommy the happiest woman on the planet. He is coming HOME to be with my dear friend Ruthanne forever. Their Embassy appointment is two weeks from today. Join me in wishing my future son-in-law and his Mom a big "WOOOHOOO"! http://www.thefochtfamily.blogspot.com/



6 comments:

  1. That's the cutest little boy I've ever seen!! And you're right---he has made his mommy VERY happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew is a handsome little guy. Andrew is the luckiest boy to have such a nice and caring Mom like Ruthanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Curly it's your birthday, party likes it's your birthday. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't have a MAC because they stink. Apple isn't any better than Microsoft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cracking up! I can't get over how similar Tara's future son in law and Ruthanne's Andrew look so similar. Happy Pink Ruthanne!!!! Happy Birthday Curly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He really is a cute boy in pink!!! What a lucky pair those two are! I can't wait to see pictures! ((Should I be posting this on Ruthanne's blog?! lol)

    YAY for Curly!!!

    ReplyDelete