What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Saturday, September 29

I Woke Up Today to Something Amazing :)

We got an email from Devon's Foster Mommy in Guatemala!!!!


We sent some pictures down a few weeks ago and included our email address. This morning I got an email from her brother and a scanned letter that she hand wrote to us. I was so excited!


My friend Natalie kindy translated it for us. Her beautiful words immediately brought me to tears. What an awesome blessing for Devon to have her Foster Mom in her life and know how much she is loved. I will forever save and cherish the correspondence with her.


I better get busy writing and translating and picking out my favorite pictures to email back!! This is just the coolest ever!!
Here's my silly little chica wearing her brother's frog boots :)

4 comments:

  1. awww, loving the frog boots. Can't wait to meet you both in a few short days. Are you packed?
    What a blessing the letters from the foster mom will be. I am just sending down pictures this weekend and including our email. I can only hope and pray to get a response!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful!! I think it is so important for our girls to know how much they were loved by their Foster Families before we had them in our arms forever! Gotta love the internet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, that is awesome news to receive a letter from the foster family. Im sure they appreciate getting updates about Devon, it must have been so hard for them to part with such a sweetie pie. Im mean honestly, the frog boots? It does not get any cuter than that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome treat!!!! Those will mean the world to Devon!!!! LOVE the froggie boots picture. :) She's gonna be a ham like her mama. ;)

    ReplyDelete