What is this blog about? It's a mish mosh of my ramblings about home, work, my constant quest for good coffee and my wonderment why I never sleep. It's a little of this and a little of that with a whole lot of WTH mixed in for good measure :)

Blog Home PhotobucketAbout MeContact Me

Monday, July 30

Happy Birthday Curly Daddy!



Next year is the BIG 4-0!!! We had a great day. Curly took the day off and we headed to the Cleveland Zoo with the kiddos. Sounds like a great plan, right? Well, not so much. It was FREE Day for Cuyahoga County residents. UGH! The zoo was literally a zoo! LOL. Regardless, who could ask for a better day. Curly had both of his little pumpkins with him....hot and crabby little pumpkins....but the cutest hot and crabby pumpkins in the world.



I LOVE YOU CURLY!!! Happy Birthday and thanks for being my best friend!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURLY! :) Love the pictures of you with your little bambinos. :)

    ReplyDelete